Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Busy girl

I've been pretty busy the past few weeks but with fun things (mostly).

I went to Nantucket and although it wasn't the best weather we did get one day of sun and still had a blast.

I had a 4th of July BBQ at my place which started out great but ended not so well due to some behavior of people I consider my friends but after this situation I'm pretty upset. It's a shame because it was great up until that point. I really shouldn't have to babysit people when they drink. We're adults now.

I've been spending a good deal of time with the new boyfriend. He made a mix on his ipod which was very sweet of him. He also likes to surprise me with concert tickets.

The rain has let up a bit but now it's thunderstorms again today.

My brother comes back to visit in less than two weeks! I miss him.

3 comments:

jessica maria said...

It's a fact that once we all reach a certain age, there has to be an end to the messy drunkeness. It's just annoying now.

Ginny said...

I agree. We're not 21 anymore.

Anonymous said...

Local gas stations and convenience stores appear to be newport cigarettes experiencing an uptick in sales over the last couple of weeks as the Oneida Indian Nation’s supply of mainstream brand cigarettes dwindles.But earlier this year Kinley Tshering, then a media consultant in the capital, Thimphu, discussed with friends over drinks the jailing of a Buddhist monk for three years for possessing $3 worth of tobacco, one of the first to be prosecuted under a new law banning public smoking cheap newport cigarettes.