Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another summer and.....

Summer is going by way to fast. I've been keeping sort of a photo blog. I've been keeping it separate from this blog so people can still check out pictures with out reading more personal blog posts (not that I'm posing super juicy stuff here). So feel free to stop by and check out some of the pictures.

I've also been really busy hence the lack of blog updates but you'll be happy to know that it's fun busy stuff like Todd and Meg's wedding which is coming up and hanging out with my brother.

P.S. I bought AFI tickets for October!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!

3 comments:

Gaby, held on by wires. said...

I've never seen AFI live. The ONE time I had tickets to one of their shows, it got cancelled. Then the day they played warped tour a couple years later, I was forced to leave early. I don't think I was meant to see them, hahaha.

Ginny said...

I've seen them once and it was AMAZING. I hope you get to see them some day. I think it will happen someday

iyuitut said...

i like your site
thanks